One of the best Q-switched laser system which has patented OPTOflex and Vacuum Cell Techonology. It is a combination of 4 wavelengths (1064nm, 650nm, 585nm and 532nm) and FracTAT procedure. It helps in treatment of epidermal and dermal pigmented lesions as well as vascular lesions. It uses ASP (Adaptive Structured Pulse) which delivers high energy, very short (5nano-second) Q switched pulses and VSP (Varied Square Pulse) technology.
There is generation of high energy waves, which causes photoacoustic effect at the pigmented area. Larger spot size is used for equal treatment for dermal lesions.
It is minimally invasive, safe with little downtime. There is minimum pricking sensation during the procedure.
- Tattoo removal (multicolored tattoos).
- Pigmented lesions (epidermal and dermal lesions like melasma, nevus of OTA, solar lentigo, AK etc).
- Vascular lesions (hemangiomas, port-wine stains, telangiectasias etc).
- Acne and acne scar revision.
- Permanent hair reduction.
It selectively affects the pigmented lesions only. The surrounding skin is not damaged/involved. 1064nm deeper dermal lesions by 1064 nm wavelength. Larger spot size avoids scattering effect of laser light. With higher energy pulses, deep pigments are targeted.