GFC Treatment For Hair
Growth Factor Concentration or GFC is a highly concentrated growth factor preparation…
About Growth Factor Concentrate (GFC)
Growth Factor Concentration or GFC is a highly concentrated growth factor preparation prepared from a person’s own blood for superior results in hair loss and facial rejuvenation treatment.
Various growth factors are stored in platelets. These growth factors from a person’s own blood are extracted in high concentration as a GFC in specially designed Kits. This GFC is injected into the scalp & skin (face and neck), thus, delivering growth factors at high concentration. This results in regeneration and repair.
Any candidate in their early or late stage of baldness, fine wrinkles, or facial rejuvenation are the best candidate for GFC therapy and it is equally effective in both males and females.
Growth Factor Concentrate - Advanced Treatment For Hair Loss
It is highly safe as prepared from the Patient’s own blood without any contamination. To prepare GFC for hair loss treatment about 16 ml of a person’s own blood is required and it takes about 40 minutes for preparation to get about 7-8 ml of final ready to inject GFC output.
Advantages of GFC Treatment:
- Safe procedure as it is prepared from person’s own blood
- High concentration of growth factors for optimum results.
- Pure GFC & without any other cells, gives less pain
GFC is most effective treatment for patterned hair loss. This simple, non-invasive procedure is excellent for natural hair regrowth and stimulation because it uses the client’s blood platelets for hair regeneration and restoration.
Three sessions of GFC therapy one month apart are recommended. The session can be repeated 4-6 months for maintenance.
GFC is a safe procedure. Minimal pain and pinpoint bleeding are the few side effects.
Tolerable and temporary pain during treatment is there. This can be managed by using topical anesthesia, nerve block etc.,
It varies from Rs.8000 – Rs 10,000 depending on the area to be treated.
- No exercises or heavy physical activities day before treatment.
- Increase intake of water a day before and on the day of treatment.
- No junk and spicy food a day before and on the day of treatment.
- Avoid Alcohol and smoking atleast 3 days before the session.
- Hair should be properly shampooed and conditioned before the session
- Should avoid touching the scalp
- No combing for a day
- Hair should not be washed at least for 1-2 days after the treatment
- Topical medications should be applied as per doctors’ advice
- Avoid exercise or heavy physical activities after the treatment