Treating scars depend on multiple factors on size of scar depth and thickness!!
What are scars?
Scars are the mild crack on the skin which are formed by injury which break the skin in uneven patterns
Over the period of time the uneven breakage of skin turn form scars.
Scars if untreated form keloids
How Does Scarring Happen?
Scarring is natural healing process from injury.
Treating scars depend on multiple factors on size of scar depth and thickness of the skin which scar is formed .
TYPES OF SCARS
- Keloid scars. Type of scars used to crude way of healing the tissue scars extend a peroid healing for keloids these can be treated by using, steroid injections, or silicone sheets to flatten the scar. tiny keloids can be treated with cryotherapy (freezing therapy using liquid nitrogen). Keloid scar can treated by little pressure or gelpad with silicone over the injured area its more evident in people with darker skin
- Contracture scars. If the skin is burned then its called contracture scar these scars can effect deeper in tissues and nevers so certain precautions to avoid it
- Hypertrophic scars. These are red scars with much thickness formed as keloids but don’t cross the boundary of injury same alternate precaution need to be takan to reduce the the inflamation by. Applying slilcon or gel pads reduce the problem
Best Body shaping / Body contouring Clinic In Hyderabad @FMS
What Are Possible Treatments for Scars? Scar treatments may include:
- Plastic surgery , steroid injection and oral antihistamines are taken to reduce the inflamation
- Kenacort injections ,Surgical removal , skin grafts, excision, dermabrasion, or laser surgery, fillers may also be used to cover the minor scarring.
Best Dark Circles Removal Clinic In Hyderabad @FMS