Hair loss Treatment-
Average individual has approximately one lakh hair on the scalp!!
Treatment for Hair loss
- Anagen phase: It is the phase during which hair grows. It can last from three to six years.
- Catagen phase:It is a transitional phase which usually lasts for two to three weeks.
- This is the phase where the hair begins to shed.
Best HAIR LOSS TREATMENT In Hyderabad @FMS
Best HAIR LOSS TREATMENT for Female in India @FMS
HAIR LOSS TREATMENT for Female
Hair loss can be stressful , with any physical or mental stress body can deregulate the hair cycle causing hair fall.
Hair loss is also caused by Anemia, Thyroid disease, typhoid or viral fever, certain medications, Connective tissue disease, Surgeries, Rapid weight loss or crash diets and severe emotional stress. Patients with hair fall should be properly evaluated for the cause of hair loss before starting the treatment.
Androgenetic alopecia on other hand , also called male-pattern or female-pattern hair loss is the most common type of progressive hair loss. It affects more then half of individuals above 50years of age in men and above 65 years in women . In few people this condition progresses faster than others causing complete baldness.
HAIR LOSS TREATMENT for male
In this condition hair progressively reduces in size and number. Once reduced hair cannot be reverted back with medications , hair transplantation would be the only choice at that stage, hence early approach with adequate treatment is necessary.
Best HAIR LOSS TREATMENT Near Me @FMS
Androgenetic alopecia is a multifactorial disorder caused by a combination of genetic, environmental and hormonal factors. Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) hormone is responsible for alopecia .
In men, pattern of hair loss is receding hairline. Hair loss is also seen over the top and in front of the head. In women, hair loss or thinning occurs at the crown of the scalp with complete or nearly complete preservation of the frontal hairline and widening of partition.
- Topical and oral treatments:Minoxidil solution may help to slow down the progression and restore hair in majority of males and females. For men, Finasteride tablets reduce levels of dihydrotestosterone which may slow hair loss and helps in regrowth of hair. Hormonal therapy are the other options.
- Surgical treatments: : Hair transplantation, where hair follicles are taken from the back ie, occipital region of the scalp and transplanted onto the bald areas.
FMS is a brand, that runs much deeper than colors, logo or a statement. For us, it’s a promise ……. a promise of quality
H. No. 1-111/3/B, Pranav Tej Towers Above Vijetha Super Market, Gachibowli – Miyapur Rd, opp. KIMS Hospital, Hanuman Nagar, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500084
Translate This Page: