Hair loss Treatment-
Average individual has approximately one lakh hair on the scalp!!
Best Treatment for Hair loss
Hair grows in a cyclical manner, with growing and shedding phase which is well synchronized. A average individual has approximately one lakh hair on the scalp. Hairfall is a part of hair growth cycle. The hair growth cycle has three phases:
- Anagen phase:It is the phase during which hair grows. It can last from three to six years.
- Catagen phase:It is a transitional phase which usually lasts for two to three weeks.
- Telogen phase:This is the phase where the hair begins to shed.
Each hair follicle is independent and goes through growth cycle at different times.Humans shed fifty to hundred hairs a day which is normal and the growth rate is faster in summer season.
Best HAIR LOSS TREATMENT In Hyderabad @FMS
Best HAIR LOSS TREATMENT for Female in India @FMS
Best HAIR LOSS TREATMENT for Female
Hair loss can be stressful to any person.With any physical or mental stress ,the body can deregulate the hair cycle to cause hair fall.Hair loss can be seen with Anemia, Thyroid disease, typhoid or viral fever, certain medications, Connective tissue disease, Surgeries, Rapid weight loss or crash diets, severe emotional stress. Therefore any patient with hair fall should be properly evaluated for the cause before treating.
Androgenetic alopecia on other hand , also called male-pattern or female –pattern hair loss is the most common type of progressive hair loss. It affects more than half of individuals above 50years of age in men and above 65 years in women, recently the age of occurrence is in 3rd decade.Few people progress faster than others to go complete bald.
Best HAIR LOSS TREATMENT In Hyderabad
Hair in this condition become miniaturised i.e,progressively reduce in size and number. Once the hair number is reduced can’t be reverted back with medications, hair transplantation would be the only choice at that stage, hence early approach with adequate treatment is necessary.
Best HAIR LOSS TREATMENT Near Me @FMS
Androgenetic alopecia is a multifactorial disorder caused by a combination of genetic, environmental and hormonal factors. Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is the main hormone responsible. The hairs produced by the affected follicles are characterised by miniaturised hair I.e, hairs are progressively smaller in diameter, shorter in length and lighter in colour until the follicles shrink completely and stop producing hair.
In men, pattern of hair loss is a receding hairline. Hair loss is also seen over the top and the front of the head. In women, hair loss or thinning occurs at the crown of the scalp with complete or nearly complete preservation of the frontal hairline and widening of partition.
- Topical and oral treatments:Minoxidil solution may help to slow down the progression and restore hair in majority of males and females. For men, Finasteride tablets reduce levels of dihydrotestosterone which may slow hair loss and helps in regrowth of hair. Hormonal therapy are the other options.
- Surgical treatments: Hair transplantation, where hair follicles are taken from the backie, occipital region of the scalp and transplanted onto the bald areas.