AGING AND WRINKLE
Skin aging is characterized by features such as wrinkling, loss of elasticity !!
Best Anti Aging Treatment @FMS
As the most voluminous organ of the body that is exposed to the outer environment, the skin suffers from both intrinsic and extrinsic aging factors. Skin aging is characterized by features such as wrinkling, loss of elasticity, laxity, and rough-textured appearance.
WRINKLES AND AGING SKIN
In your mid-20s, the natural aging process begins. While regeneration of new skin cells and collagen production slows down during this time, noticeably visual signs of aging may not appear until your late 30s and 40s. During these mid-life decades, many people notice fine lines, discolorations.
Through your 50s and 60s, you begin to lose skin elasticity. Eyelids droop, cheeks appear hollowed, larger folds develop around the mouth and your neck, arms, thighs and hands lose firmness. Additionally, facial volume loss results in sagging skin.
Best Treatment for
Anti Aging Skin In Hyderabad @FMS
Wrinkles can appear on many locations on your face and body. The most common types of wrinkles are:
- Forehead wrinkles (horizontal lines across the forehead)
- Frown lines (vertical lines between your eyebrows)
- Crow’s feet
- Lip wrinkles (above and below your lips)
- Neck wrinkles
In addition to age, sunlight, free radicals, hormonal changes, muscle use and gravity cause our skin to develop wrinkles.
Fortunately, FMS skin and Hair Clinic offers a number of procedures that can help erase the signs of aging and keep your skin feeling healthy.
It happens to everyone, but you don’t have to sit by and watch as your jawline softens and your skin becomes loose and saggy. There are things you can do! We offer effective, non-invasive skin-tightening treatments that reduce sagging and help restore your skin’s elasticity. Treatments include:
- Ultrasound( HIFU, Ulthera) – This non-surgical option can lift, tone, and tighten your skin with little to no downtime, and increases collagen production. It is used on the face and neck. These non-invasive body shaping devices uses pulsed, focused ultrasound technology to mechanically (non-thermally) and selectively destroy fat cells. This makes the entire procedure virtually painless and leaves no visible signs of treatment.
- Radiofrequency ( Endymed PRO, Venus Legacy) – Body contouring has become a highly popular aesthetic procedure for patients looking for a non-invasive way to tighten loose skin, particularly after weight loss. Radiofrequency technology is a non-surgical body contouring and skin tightening treatment that is safe for use anywhere on the face and body that patients would like to achieve firm, luminously smooth skin, and can be used in patients of all skin types. This treatment delivers radio frequency energy to the lower layers of the skin, spurring collagen growth which firms and tightens the skin. Treatments offer immediate and long term superior results with no downtime.
Popular Endymed PRO treatments include skin tightening, wrinkle reduction, body contouring, texture improvement, cellulite reduction, circumferential reduction, acne and acne scar reduction, stretch mark reduction, RF Microneedling and fractional resurfacing.
- Cryotherapy ( Coolsculpt, Cooltech)– it is a non-invasive procedure which helps in removing extra fat. It is FDA-cleared for the treatment of visible fat bulges under the chin, under the jawline areas, thigh, abdomen and flank, along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks (also known as banana roll) and upper arm. It is also FDA-cleared to affect the appearance of lax tissue with submental area treatments.
- Lasers- Fotona’s 4D laser treatment enables full-thickness contraction of collagen for persistent, low-downtime tightening and volumization (wrinkle reduction) without injectables. Combining these 4 unique modes and two complementary wavelengths results in a respectable “SmoothLiftin” treatment.
- Botulinum toxin (Botox) in treating wrinkles. Botulinum toxin, a purified protein blocks acetylcholine release into the neuromuscular junction resulting in reduced ability of that muscle to form wrinkles. This helps in smoothening the expression lines that are caused by those muscles.
- Dermal fillers (Juvederm, restylane) for volume loss. Fillers play a unique role in restoring lost volume, diminish scars, rejuvenate hands, plump lips.
- Lasers , microdermabrasion, chemical peels for pigmentation, fine wrinkles, superficial scars.
- Other modalities of treatment includes PRP, MNRF, stem cell therapy, thread lifts, surgical management like blepharoplasty, rhytidectomy.
- Moisturizers, retinoids, antioxidants , hormonal therapy plays a vital role in medical management.
Antiaging is to stop the normal process of cell death or senescence. Advanced technologies to defeat aging has now been introduced at FMS Best Skin & Hair Clinic In Hyderabad, which covers up the signs of aging.