Best DERMAL FILLERS Treatment
As we age, our skin loses its youthfulness. Fillers help to restore lost soft tissue volume to the face, lips, and hands and makes you look younger.
Fillers play a unique role in restoring lost volume, diminish scars, rejuvenate hands, plump lips.
Fillers are popular for several reasons. Patients like the immediate results. One more advantage is that they can return to everyday activities immediately after getting most fillers. They can get this treatment during an office visit. With a number of fillers now available, doctors can diminish signs of aging.
Best DERMAL FILLERS Treatment in India @FMS
General guidelines about what you can expect:
- Before getting the injections, you may need ice, an anesthetic applied to the skin, or a nerve block (an injection).
- Your doctor will inject the filler into the area, often giving you several injections to produce the best results.
- You may feel a stinging or burning sensation as the filler is injected.
- Most filler treatments require one office visit.
You can return to your everyday activities after leaving the office.
- No strenuous activity
- Avoid touching the treated area
- Do not massage for 48hrs
No facial massage, lasers for 2 week
Results are immediate — or close to immediate.
To get natural-looking results, dermatologists recommend notto overdofillers. For example, patients who have very thin lips should not get dramatically fuller lips. You will look more natural with a conservative approach.
Fillers offer temporary results and require maintenance treatment. Temporary fillers may last anywhere between 6-18 months.
At the site of injection, one may have minor side effects like
- Bruising (occasionally)
They are temporary and tend to clear within 7 to 14 days.
Few more serious side effects reported are
- Allergic reaction.
- Skin discoloration.