Consultant Dermatologist – Dermtosurgeon - Hair transplant Surgeon at FMS Skin and Hair Clinics, Hyderabad.
Dr. Archana.S.A is an experienced Dermatologist and Trichologist having expertise in Aesthetic Medicine as well. Working as Consultant Dermatologist and Hair Transplant Surgeon at FMS Skin and Hair Advanced Cosmetic Clinics, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
Done MD in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology from esteemed JSS Medical College, Mysuru.
Has experience of over 8 Plus years in Clinical Dermatology & Cosmetic Skin and Hair Treatments.
- Specialized in Hair Loss Treatment, Hair Transplantation, Vitiligo surgeries, Acne scar revision, Keloid Surgery, Nail surgeries, Ear Lobe Repair and non–invasive Body Contouring.
- Expert in Laser Hair Reduction, Skin Rejuvenation, & Anti-aging procedures.
- Plus a Certified provider of semi-permanent makeup.
- MD – DVL, JSS Medical College, JSS University, Mysuru 2017.
- MBBS, JSS Medical College, RGUHS University, Mysuru 2013.
- FRGUHS, Dermatosurgery, Cutis Academy of Cutaneous Sciences, Bengaluru, 2021
- Won 2nd place in zonal level Torrent Young Scholar Award-2016
- Trained in Procedural Dermatology, Cutis Academy of Cutaneous Sciences, Bengaluru, 2019
- Trained in non-invasive body contouring, London, UK, 2022
- Advanced Fellowship Course from Arab Academy of Dermatology, Aesthetics and Lasers, Dubai 2022
- Trained in Semi-Permanent makeup, GINA SPMU ACADEMY, Brentwood, UK, 2022
- Sulfasalazine induced toxic epidermal necrolysis in a rheumatoid arthritis patient- a case report. IJOPP, vol 9, issue 1, 2016
- Hydroxyzine induced Baboon syndrome: A rare case report. Indian J Health Sci Biomed Res 2020:13:54-6
- Does copper has a role in vitiligo? Analysis of tissue and serum copper in vitiligo. Pigment Int 2021;8:30-4